Bently StaadPRO V8i- Online Training
Bently STAAD.Pro V8i- Beginner Course
- What is STAAD.pro- An Course Introduction
- STAAD.Pro- Workflow
- Staadpro- An introduction to basic terminologies in structures
- Configuration setting in staad. Pro
- Co-ordinate system in staad
- Creating new project in staad.pro
- GUI of staad.pro
- Part 01 how to create a steel truss in staad (linear grid method)
- Part 02 how to create circular beam in staad (radial grid method)
- Part 03 how to create a irregular beams & columns in staad (irregular grid method)
- Creating 2d frame (coordinate method)
- Creating G+4 building in staad.pro (structural wizard)
- How to import cad model in staad.pro
- Creating plates in staad.pro
- Create surface or shearwall in staad.pro
- Create solid in staad.pro
- Editing command (translational repeat) in staad.pro
- Editing command (circular repeat) in staad.pro
- Editing command (mirror) in staad.pro
- Editing command (rotate) in staad.pro
- Split, merge, intersect function in staad.pro
STAAD.Pro is a structural design oriented program with a user interactive interface which allows for the user working on it extremely easy.
It can be used for modelling, designing and analyzing various structures and structural configurations.
It is extremely useful for buildings and other such structures insignificant of their uses varying from residential to commercial to hospitals to offices. This software can be used for all kinds of buildings of various architectural drawings under a plethora of loads.
Other than buildings, it is also useful for bridges to some extent and also foundation design and analysis. Shear wall is another feature incorporated into it for design facilitation. Steel buildings and connections can also be designed and successfully rendered to view the real-life resembling images for detailed clarity.
A great command and knowledge of staad.pro along with the design and structural analysis knowledge is a boon for any civil aspirant ensuring a high probability of successful placements in good companies with good pay-scale.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner Level
- Language English
- Students 226
- Assessments Yes