Autodesk Autocad 2D & 3D – Online Training
Welcome to The Tutomaash AutoCAD Training video—your guide to the basic to professional commands that you need to create 2D drawings and 3D models using AutoCAD.
This videos are great to get started if you just completed your initial training, or to refresh your memory if you use AutoCAD only occasionally. The included commands are grouped together according to types of activity, and are arranged to follow a general workflow.
1. Basics Review the basic AutoCAD controls.
2. Viewing Pan and zoom in a drawing, and control the order of overlapping objects.
3. Geometry Create basic geometric objects such as lines, circles, and hatched areas.
4. Precision Ensure the precision required for your models.
5. Layers Organize your drawing by assigning objects to layers.
6. Properties You can assign properties such as color and linetype to individual objects, or as default properties assigned to layers.
7. Modifying Perform editing operations such as erase, move, and trim on the objects in a drawing.
8. Blocks Insert symbols and details into your drawings from commercial online sources or from your own designs.
9. Layouts Display one or more scaled views of your design on a standard-size drawing sheet called a layout.
10. Notes and Labels Create notes, labels, bubbles, and callouts. Save and restore style settings by name.
11. Dimensions Create several types of dimensions and save dimension settings by name.
12. Printing Output a drawing layout to a printer, a plotter, or a file. Save and restore the printer settings for each layout.
- Lectures 62
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 256
- Assessments Yes
Autodesk Autocad 2D- Beginner Level
Learn 2-Dimensional Drawing, like creating plan, elevation, section from scratch
- BK01 Computer Aided Designing and Drafting
- BK02 Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 and its top features
- BK03 AutoCAD 2017 and its Interface
- BK04 How to prepare AutoCAD for your drawing – limits, Grid, Units
- BK05 Basic Designing tools in AutoCAD – Line, Point, Circle, Rectangle
- BK06 Basic Editing commands -Erase, undo, Redo, Oops
- BK07 Selection Methods in AutoCAD
- BK08 PART 01 Special Function keys in Autocad
- BK08 PART 02 Special Function keys in Autocad
- BK09 Basic Data Entry Methods in AutoCAD
Autodesk Autocad 2D- Advance Level
Learn complex editing tools that going to make you skilled to work easily on autocad
Autodesk Autocad 3D- Beginner Level
Learn how to model in 3-Dimensional in AutoCAD
Autodesk Autocad 3D- Professional Level
Learn how to visualize 3D models and how to render 3D models in this level of training